Monday, August 29, 2011

He wants to think he's big and bad...

..but my nephew Josh is still an angel at heart. He's such a caring, giving kid who often thinks of others. He loves animals. Today, he rescued a turtle from the road and put it in the park. Don't get me wrong; the kid's not all sappy sweetness. He's ornery at times. He loves to play practical jokes and tease. He's got a devilish streak, with a wickedly sarcastic sense of humor. I love every last inch of this kid and his personality.

For Christmas a year or two ago, I snagged a big box of pictures my brother was hoarding at his house. I organized them all and put them into this photo box that I bought at some home store. He let me keep the doubles. When I saw this picture, I had to have it. Friday night at a crop, I finally got around to scrapping it. Take a peek below and you'll see how cute this picture is, and hopefully, you'll fall in love with it, too!

Josh is 14 now. I have no idea how old he was when this picture was taken, but I'm guessing around 4. He's grown and yet maintained his cuteness. He's a bit of a chick magnet now, and he's loving that. When he was younger, he attracted the older women who wanted to mother him and pinch his little cheeks. Now he's attracting other teenagers, including ones older than him. What 14 year old wouldn't love that?!?

3 comments:

Star said...

This is so sweet! What a little cutie, and your layout is just fabulous. I love the crowns and wings...just gorgeous. Little heart breaker, huh? LOL At least he's holding on to his caring heart, so maybe he'll go gentle with them. =D

Kim Kelley said...

AWW Gina..it is adorable! Great layout too!

Sara I. said...

totally adorable!!! LOVE the papers and the halo embellie in the corner!! love it!