Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Fun

I love fall and always have. September is a rough month for me now, but once I get through it, I can usually jump into the joys of fall a bit more. I love the changing of the leaves, the brisk feel in the air, the smell of campfires, Halloween, pumpkins, the whole nine yards. Last weekend, my friend Kim and I took her son to the Fall Festival at Homestead Gardens. They had tons of activities for the kiddos, like a hay bale maze, pumpkin painting, a jungle gym made from hay, a little train, pumpkin bowling, horseback riding, and even some llamas. We had a grand old time, even though it was a bit cold.

Jami hosts a sketch challenge at scrapbook.com each month. The first week's sketches for October inspired this two page layout:


And just in case you are interested in reading it, here's a close up of the journaling:
What's your favorite thing about fall?

5 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love it Gina! The leaves and the scarecrow are adorable! Looks like you had fun!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Gina, what perfect papers for those cute photos. Such adorable designed layouts, And wonderful job on the journaling. Hope you have a wonderful Monday.~~Cherrie~

Sheree said...

Love these pages Gina! Great layout and it looks like he had a wonderful time!
Glad you like your surprize... You can mount them or use just the way they are. Have fun playing around. They make awesome guy cards!
Hugs
Sheree

Brenda said...

Fabulous 2 page layouts!! I always love your journaling as always.
Hugs~Bren

Sara I. said...

You are the LO Queen!! These are just amazing !! Lovin' that fall banner with the leaf in the center - and that scarecrow is just too stinkin' cute!! ~hugs