Sunday, November 13, 2011

Abie's in the house...

...and the girls are pissed! No surprise there, I guess. They keep hissing and growling at him. Sophie is especially bad about it. She stands guard and just waits for him to come anywhere near, and she starts with the low growl. She's a bit of a bully. LOL. Anyway, the funnier part is that he gives both of them a look like, "what in the hell is your problem?" and then walks away with a "I don't have time for your drama" attitude. It is totally cracking me up. Of course, I'd love it if they'd snuggle and be friendly, but I know that's going to take time. At this point, I am happy that they are not attacking each other. Here are a couple of better pics of Abie. Look at those gorgeous eyes! My fave thing about the siamese breed is their personality. They have it in spades. I must admit, though, that their eyes are a huge draw for me, too. How can you resist those baby blues?

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

He is absolutely GORJUSS!!! What eyes!!! Hoping things start to settle down but thats funny that he's acting like such a guy!!

Kim Kelley said...

He is gorgeous! I have always been partial to siamese too! I think it will all work out! HUGS

Tracy S said...

I can't get over how gorgeous he is.
Congrats on your new addiction to the fam.

Izzy Anderson said...

He's a beauty!