Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hugs for my friend

I'm scheduling this post to show up on Saturday evening, so let's hope it works! Blogger hasn't really been showing me much love lately, so I have my concerns.

Anyway, I'm off to go see my friend Sara this weekend. I was in the mood to play with an image I colored a while ago and when I found this sentiment in my stash, it just seemed perfect to go with her. What do you think?
This is one of those instances where I can't share the copic colors with you, because I colored this cutie from CC Designs over a year ago. Sorry about that! It's also one of those cases where I threw everything but the kitchen sink at the card and just decided to see what looked right enough to stick it down. Who am I kidding? That's my usual tendency! It's how my craft room ends up being such a hot mess after I make one lousy card!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

I absolutely LOVED my card girl - she is one of my all time fave images and you colored her so sweetly. Love all the texture you created with the lace, buttons and lock/key. What I love most is looking at it every day and knowing what an awesome friend I have :)
xxxx

Sheree said...

Wow!! What an incredible card!! I wish I knew how to layer like you!
Glad to hear that you finally used your Stampscapes! Dont forget to post one of your designs!
Hugz,
Sheree