Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Magnolia Blog Hop with a yummy prize pack

Wow...check it out!

Just Magnolia's blog has turned one full year old! My blog is still a baby, but theirs is not and they are celebrating by giving away this awesome prize pack. Follow their fun blog hop to start. There's tons of inspiration to be found. If you see me hanging out, don't mind my green face. I'm just a bit envious of the talent on the blog hop. WOW. Anyhow, you can start the hop here: http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com

When you're done the blog hop, take some time to make a card using the sketch and link it back on the just magnolia blog. I plan to make a card for this one, too, but I can't get started just yet. I'm determined to have it ready to post here soon, though!

1 comment:

Janiel/ janny said...

Just wanted to stop and thank you for entering my blog candy. GOOD LUCK!
Hugs, Janiel