Friday, August 6, 2010

Ahoy Matey and all that stuff!

Time to meet a friendly pirate. Can't say that too many of those exist, I guess! This guy can be found at http://guylousinimitabilitystore.blogspot.com/. I had fun coloring him with my copics. I unintentionally matched him to this paper that I found in my stash. Don't you just love when you find the perfect paper hiding out in your stash?


On a different note, thanks for all of the love and support when I blab about grief and loss and all of that stuff. I have my bad moments but I'm pulling through. Gotta keep on, keepin' on. If I didn't do that, I feel like it'd be disrespectful to Rick's memory. We were always on the go, experiencing the world. Only now, I am doing those things on my own or in the company of friends. I miss him every day and probably always will, but neither of us were the type to halt our lives. Life is a precious gift; I don't intend to squander it.

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Your strength is so motivating! Thank you for sharing these feelings with us. ::HUGS::

Two Dogs and a Book said...

I absolutely love this card you made with Friendly Pirate! Your paper is amazing and the card totally outstanding!