Sunday, December 29, 2019

One day, we'll meet at the Rainbow Bridge

Loss is hard. Loss around the holidays is just that much more sucky. Loads and loads of suck.

Unfortunately, a couple of friends lost their dogs over this Christmas holiday. One was 14, the other 17 and both were lost too soon. Any time you lose a beloved pet, it's too soon.

I have a really hard time with sympathy cards because just the idea that my loved one is sad makes my heart hurt. So, I cheated. I don't usually do the assembly line thing. Usually, each of my cards is individually made and unique. This time, I decided to make the cards the same. Nothing wrong with that at all, I just don't usually craft that way (let's be totally honest here...it's because I get bored making the same thing over and over. I'm not some card making virtuoso with limited edition cards! I'm just kinda ADD....lol).

And without further ado and digressions, here they are. Both dogs were black so I colored them that way. Stamps are CTMH. Then I used some dies, pop dots foe dimension and alcohol inks for visual interest. Ta-da!

No comments: