Sunday, January 26, 2020

If cursing offends you, run the other way and don't read my blog today!

Our house has been full of sickness for the last few weeks. First, I had some nasty crud that made me even more inclined to stay home on New Years than normal (ha! That's where you'd usually find me on NYE, but let's pretend I'm not an old fuddy fuddy, shall we?). Then my husband was struck down with the man cold. Ahem...I mean, bronchitis. The man cold came first but then it became bronchitis. Poor guy was down for the count.

Anyway, he felt better today and I felt the need for some inky therapy. I made a bunch of alcohol ink backgrounds. I love how the colors do their own thing (kinda like me) and I'm never 100% sure what I'm going to get. Add in some foils and it was a glorious mess! Behold:
Well, I had colored an image for a friend's birthday card but these backgrounds called to me. Here's where the cursing comes in. If the f word makes you cringe and cry, shut this blog down now. You've been warned. But if you're a Roadie like me, you might have been waiting for just the right birthday person to send this sentiment to. Here goes!
He he he. I love it! And I know she will, too. Materials include alcohol inks and deco foil. HFB stamp from the Ink Road stamped in black staz-on. I threw on some sequins and starlets (also Ink Road) in Chris Plum. You can find more cursing, snarky, fantabulous stamps here: https://ink-road-stamps.myshopify.com

No comments: