Sunday, November 21, 2010

You gotta love it...




...when a blog title is right on the money. You know, like Sweet stop sketches. The sketches are definitely sweet and challenging at the same time. Or how about Mojo Monday? Definitely kick starts my mojo! Or, in this case, Inspirational card sketches. I love the sketches provided on this blog. I particularly like this week's, number 91. It's perfect for smaller cards. I made a 4.5 x 4.5 inch square card with a cute little house mouse image and old stash of Basic Grey papers. I love this design! I'm making some card kits as Christmas gifts and may just have to use this design for at least one of them. It's sometimes difficult to find sketches that work with smaller images like this one does. If you haven't checked out Inspirational card sketches yet, get your butt on over there and see! Great stuff!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow great card and that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Brenda said...

Darling card Gina. I love this paper combo, and of course your darling house mouse image!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG I so love your beautiful card. YUMMY papers. Thanks for joining ICS.