Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome baby!

I'm going to make this a quick, short post. I was wondering why I have been feeling so hungry for the last hour or so. I just now looked at the clock and realized it's past my dinner time. I usually eat between 5:00-5:30. Whoops. Good thing I went grocery shopping today!

My cousin just had her baby boy. His name is Brayden and he's precious. I'm not posting any pics, though (sorry), because I'm not sure if she'd be okay with that. I always make it a point to ask the parents first. However, I will show you the card I made to congratulate her and welcome baby Brayden to our family. I based it after the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, sketch #92.

The stamp is from an older Stampin' Up set. I stamped it using the CTMH ink that my friend Bren generously gave me. The button is actually light blue, but it's iridescent, so it didn't photograph well. The whole card is blue and white, with the exception of the outlines of the clouds. I hope she likes it!

8 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! Love the clouds and the design!! Congrats on a new addition in your family. What does that make you? A great cousin? You are great, that's fo sho!! :) Hugs!
Cheers!
G

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhhhh, an adorable card for no doubt and adorable baby boy!!!! Wow, I remember that stamp set! Love the cloud paper you used too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Brenda said...

So cute!! Love that twine and button!!!

Genevieve said...

Super cute baby card! I love the clouds & the button & twine are a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

What a super sweet baby card. I love the added twine. Your iamge is darling. Thanks for joining us.
nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Gina this is a super cute baby card, I love your colours and clouds it awesome great job.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Jeannie said...

What a perfect little keepsake for the new baby in your family - congrats! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Wonderful card - who wouldn't love this beauty! I adore the cloud paper and your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT